OUR 2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION WINDOW IS NOW OPEN!!!
You read that right – the Farm Credit of Southern Colorado Scholarship Application process for the Fall 2023 school year is officially open! As of January 2, 2023, you can now apply to become one of several recipients of this year’s scholarship. Scholarship funds totaling $34K will be awarded to 18 high school seniors and 2 YBS Collegiate Scholarship winners. As all intended majors and programs of study will be considered, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t apply! Whether you want to attend an accredited 2 or 4 year college, university, vocational, or trade school, in or out of state, these scholarships can help. Apply today!
How to Apply:
* Children or grandchildren of FCSC employees or board members are not eligible to apply.*
- Go to https://aglending.com/scholarships/
- Fill out the online form and all requested information and documentation
- Must Include: a completed online application, list of extracurricular activities, high school or college transcript, and one reference
- Click “Submit”
- Check your email for a confirmation that your application was received
- Wait to hear back from one of the FCSC Scholarship Team Members
- Deadline to apply is February 15, 2023
- Applicants will be notified of results beginning in March 2023
This year we are awarding the largest amount of scholarship money in FCSC history, so don’t miss the deadline. We have continued to increase the amount of scholarship opportunities year after year and we are excited to meet all the 2023 applicants.
Our commitment to youth in agriculture throughout Colorado is a top-priority focus for us in 2023. It’s important to educate the youth and provide not only monetary support, but also knowledge, mental, and community support, as well to give back to our future leaders who are interested in evolving our agriculture industry.
Are you our next Scholarship Recipient?
- Awarding a total of $34,000 in scholarships for the Fall 2023 semester
- 18 $1,500 scholarships
- 2will be awarded an additional $1,000 scholarship
- 2 $2,500 YBS Scholarships available to current college students
Our selection criteria for our 2023 Scholarship Applications include:
- Academic Aptitude
- Vocational Promise
- Exceptional Personal Attributes
- Leadership Skills
- Proactivity in Your Agricultural Future
- Extracurricular Activities
- Community Driven Characteristics
- Willingness to Learn
Farm Credit of Southern Colorado has always been proud of all our YBS (young, beginning, small farmer) community members wanting to live out their farming dreams. We simply help bring their dreams to life. Apply for our yearly Scholarships today and see if you have what it takes to begin your journey into the world of agriculture.
On behalf of everyone here at the Farm Credit of Southern Colorado Cooperative, good luck to all who apply!
This blog post is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial, legal, or investment advice. Any information contained in this post is subject to change without notice and should not be relied upon without seeking the advice of a qualified professional. The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of our Association. The author and Association are not responsible for any errors or omissions and are not liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of the information contained in this post.