Vote for your favorite photo for our 2023 Annual
Congrats to our 2023 Finalists!
Vote for your favorite photo.
Simply click on the photo to enlarge, and then select your favorite in the drop down below!
*Please only vote once for your favorite photo. Duplicate votes will be removed.
Vote for your favorite photo!
Showcase your love of rural life by voting in for your favorite photo in our 2023 Calendar photo contest! Farm Credit of Southern Colorado will be creating a community calendar that will include these photo contest finalists! Campaign for votes to win one of three great prizes and improve your chances of being published in our FCSC 2023 Calendar!
Voting Begins: Friday, September 2, 2022 at 5:00pm
Voting Ends: September 16, 2022 at 11:59pm
Winners Announced: Late September
Pick up your calendars at one of our office locations after November 1, 2022.
3RD PLACE PRIZE
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can enter?
Counties included are: Alamosa, Arapahoe, Archuleta, Baca, Bent, Chaffee, Cheyenne, Conejos, Costilla, Crowley, Custer, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Fremont, Hinsdale, Huerfano, Kiowa, Kit Carson, Lake, Las Animas, Lincoln, Mineral, Otero, Park, Prowers, Pueblo, Rio Grande, Saguache, Teller, and that part of Jefferson County south of the north boundary line of Park County, extended eastward across Jefferson County.
Type of Photos
Suggestions include: planting, harvesting, irrigation, equipment, livestock, seasonal decorations and events, winter scenes, county fairs, farmers’ markets, 4-H and FFA events and action shots in fields, forests or barns.
Photos must be of high resolution with a minimum file size of 1MB, a minimum width of 1080 px and have a horizontal orientation. Photos must be labeled – First Name_Last Name_County.
How to submit?
Entries are limited to three per person and submissions should be made by the photographer. Parties submitting photos certify that they have permission of all individuals shown in each photo and all individuals owning property in each photo.
How to vote?
Disclaimer - please read
Official Contest Rules and Additional Information
Submit a high-resolution digital photo (300 DPI+ or a minimum of 1080 pixels and in a horizontal orientation) via the submission form below and identify the county where the photo was taken.
**Please name your files appropriately to guarantee that they are accepted (FirstName_LastName_County.jpg)**
All photo submissions must be uploaded to our website by 11:59pm on August 26th, 2022 to enter the contest. Trouble uploading? Contact us via email at email@example.com
The winning photos will be announced on this website and on Farm Credit of Southern Colorado’s social media channels. If you submit a photo and it is not selected for a prize–we may use it in any upcoming FCSC marketing materials, annual report or on social media.
Official Contest Rules & Submission Guidelines:
• Photo should depict farming, agriculture, the rural lifestyle or Southern Colorado.
• Examples include, but are not limited to: scenery, crops, planting, harvest, wildlife and nature, kids on the farm, farm animals, and barns and equipment, etc.
• High resolution digital photos will be the only form of photo accepted for this contest.
• Entries are limited to three submissions per person.
• All photos must be captured within Farm Credit of Southern Colorado’s territory. TO QUALIFY: Participants must live in Alamosa, Arapahoe, Archuleta, Baca, Bent, Chaffee, Cheyenne, Conejos, Costilla, Crowley, Custer, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Fremont, Hinsdale, Huerfano, Kiowa, Kit Carson, Lake, Las Animas, Lincoln, Mineral, Otero, Park, Prowers, Pueblo, Rio Grande, Saguache, Teller, and that part of Jefferson County south of the north boundary line of Park County, extended eastward across Jefferson County. Participants and photos outside the previous listed counties will be disqualified from the contest.
• Due to the volume of entries, photos cannot be returned. Please be sure to keep your original file.
• The overall winner, the runner up and the 3rd place prizes will be selected by a panel of Farm Credit of Southern Colorado employees.* All three winners receive a cash or visa gift card prize.
Congratulations to our 2022 Winners!
Grand Prize Winner
Kit Carson County
3rd Place Winner