Your wellbeing is our top priority.
We are monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies. These agencies provide guidance on any extra precautions to take. In the case of any widespread illness, Farm Credit of Southern Colorado is well prepared to implement plans to manage the needs of our customers and employees.
Due to the recent increases in COVID-19 cases throughout our county, state, and nation, we have made the decision to increase precautions at our physical locations.
Beginning March 24, 2021 – Our offices are Now Open to visitors.
Regarding the Colorado Springs Office, please contact your loan officer to schedule an appointment.
Our staff are standing by to help you with all of your Colorado FSA Loan needs. Don’t worry, you can still invest in farms During COVID-19, it just may look a little different that previously.
To adhere to health and safety guidelines, we have made some changes to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Beginning March 24, 2021 – Our offices are Now Open to visitors.
- Per the state mandate, we kindly ask that you wear a mask when inside the building.
- We will have masks available for all customers.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available throughout each of our locations.
- We also offer additional means to do business with us for your ease and convenience.
You may want to consider these additional options available to you:
- Sign up for Online Banking: to be able to transfer funds or make a payment.
- Mail payments to Farm Credit of Southern Colorado.
- We also offer remote deposit capabilities.
- Sign loan documents remotely: We can send documents to you via Federal Express. Please let your Loan Officer know your preference.
- Request a Wire Transfer: We have the ability to offer incoming and outgoing wire transfers. Please contact your local office by phone or email for details.
As always, our customers, our communities and our employees are our top priority.